*Requires Event Insurance, Venue Fee, & Charity Donation.
Do you want to be part of the magic?
- Would you love to work closely with the Blacklight Run™?
- Do you want to both be a part of the Blacklight Run™ experience while also making it better for participants?
- Do you want a $20 in merch from the BLR Store?
- Do you want to give your time and help give back to local charities and the U-Run movement?
Did you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions? We thought so. We want you to volunteer to work with the Blacklight Run™! Sign-up for a city near you below!
Blacklight Run™ welcomes volunteers age 16 and older. If the volunteers are below the age of 18, they MUST have an adult supervisor (parent, teacher, guardian, or club director). No volunteers under age 16 are allowed, for safety and logistics.
Everyone must sign a Volunteer Code of Conduct. If you are 16-18 years old, you must have that signed by a parent. Volunteers who will be participating in the race will need to sign a waiver; again, those under 18 will need to have this signed by a parent.
* If you are volunteering to complete community service hours, we require that you bring a form that is to be signed by the Blacklight Run™ supervisor at the time you volunteer.
If you know a volunteer group that wants to help us at one of our events, please email us at [email protected].
November 9, 2019
November 16, 2019